Sunday, June 8, 2008

temptation


Today, we started a series called "doors." We talked about the doors of temptation and the main point was, "temptation never delivers what it promises." We had the chance to pray with several who are battling temptation.
Tomorrow, I go to my first meeting at the District Office as the Presbyter of the Central Section. I get to interview the new ministers trying to get their credentials. I still remember when I went and sat before a board for my credentials. I was a little nervous and can still tell you what ministers were there. I want to do my best to be an encouragement to these ministers.........after they sweat a little bit...ha.

3 comments:

Pastor Josh said...

The "temptation" to let them sweat a little bit.... HMMM?

Pastor Josh said...

I recieved word that you were a "softie" in the meeting today. No crying, no sweating...

Dave Kidd said...

I remember Bro. Mac just staring at us...