Wednesday, June 18, 2008

another dent

Early this morning I was running at a park and got another DENT in my car while parked in the lot. I'm not sure how I feel about that, seeing my car is starting to look like someone took a baseball bat to it. It's almost like since I have so many dents and scratches, so what's the point of even washing it.
I have talked with a few people who feel the same way about their lives or addictions. They say, "Since I have messed up so many other times, what's the use of even trying anymore?" That kind of thinking gets us nowhere in a hurry. They begin in this downward spiral until they hit rock bottom. If that is you, just know there is always hope through Jesus Christ. It's not always an easy road, but it is possible.

1 comment:

dearabby said...

It is hard to see reality and even hope when your vision is clouded. Keep being a positive force for change.