Tuesday, June 3, 2008

salvage


I made a tough decision the other day. It was to keep "Bonny," my 1998 Bonneville. I was crushed to learn that a little fender bender was enough to TOTAL her. This car has run amazingly well and is paid off. Not being able to afford a car payment and for sentimental reasons, I have decided to keep driving this car. I do get a check for $3700 from the insurance. But that does not cover all the miles and experiences that we have shared together. I have listened to teachings and have wept in the presence of God in that car. We have traveled to the four corners of Ohio. I have taken naps, changed clothes and eaten hundreds of meals in that chair, in that car. Anyway, if anyone knows of a sweet deal for $3,000 just let me know and she is off to the junkyard.......ha.

No comments: