Monday, June 30, 2008

Good weekend

I had a great weekend with my family in Canton Ohio. We stayed at my parents house with both my brothers. The guys snuck out and went golfing on Saturday morning. Needless to say, we got our money's worth and laughed alot. That night Keri & I went to my 15th year High School reunion, left early and went on a date. I walked away realizing how my life is very different because Jesus is in it. The next morning, I got to play some music with my Papaw, Dad and family as well as preach at my Dad's church. It is always good to be with my family. I had several people share about how they were inspired just watching our big family interact. God has truly blessed me beyond measure. I pray that when my kids grow up, we all have the same great relationships, that I have with my brothers and parents.

No comments: