Monday, June 30, 2008

snacks


I believe that the Bible and my prayer time are my "meat and potatoes" spiritually. They are my main nutrients for my life with Jesus. Apart from my meals, I also eat snacks, usually constantly. Physically, I have learned that my snacks can either counter my meals or compliment them. I can eat 3 healthy meals daily, but if I eat a ton of junk in-between meals, I defeat the purpose. Lately, I have been snacking on good stuff spiritually. The books and Cd's that I am snacking from, are leading me deeper into the Word and into prayer. I truly believe that we are what we eat, and this pertains spiritually as well. So, what are you snacking on?

2 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

Great to see ya yesterday, man!
We appreciated what you shared in both services!

Konan Stephens said...

thanks Dave, it was a pleasure to be with you guys.