Friday, June 13, 2008

questions

"You can tell a man is clever by his answers, but you can tell a man is wise by his questions." I want to be a collector of great questions. Great questions can be the thing that cuts through the fog and brings clarity to a situation. Gary asked me yesterday, "what is the question that still needs answered in your mind, in order to bring clarity?" Many times when I am learning from something or someone, I am not just looking for answers, but the right questions that I should be asking.

3 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

So having nearly all questions and just a few answers is a good thing?

Whew, that's a relief!

chilly said...

How are you doing Konan?
(that's a question!)

Konan Stephens said...

- Dave, see you are a man of wisdom!

- Chili, things are going well. We are using the slight summer slump to structure for the upcoming fall. 2 focuses for C3, which I will soon blog about are "leadership and discipleship." Personally, I'm doing well and still enjoying the journey. I love new challenges and church planting seems to keep us busy chasing them.