Thursday, June 19, 2008

rich

Yesterday after work, my whole family was in the back yard playing baseball, swinging on swings and just being together. My little girl said "Daddy, come and see our tree," and then she turned and ran as fast as she could to the other side of our big yard. Just watching that little girl run with a smile on her face, brought me joy. I am the richest man in the world! God has blessed me with what really matters. My relationship with Him, my beautiful family, health and having my needs met. I have a dream in my heart for C3 and what it could be and will be. God you are so good to me.

Next time you are feeling stressed out or depressed, begin to thank God for what He has given you......you are better off than you think.

1 comment:

Dave Kidd said...

It really puts things in perspective. I couldn't agree more! Great Post.