Thursday, June 5, 2008

life on life


Tonight, we had our final Community Group meeting as a cookout in our backyard. It has been awesome to journey with 3 other couples for close to a year. It has been neat to grow closer together as friends and with our relationships to Jesus Christ. I whole heartedly believe in life on life discipleship. It was Christ's model, and that of the early church. We all need love, support and accountability which comes when we place ourselves in a life giving community of believers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

WOW - look at that bicep! Are you flexing?

Don't mind me, I am just jealous...

The comment I deleted was the same as this one, the computer just went goofy on me, sorry for any confusion or curiosity this may have caused for you or your readers

Konan Stephens said...

I told her to hurry up and snap the picture, that I couldn't hold that pose forever. ha