Monday, January 14, 2008

FAVOR

NOTHING compares to God's favor! Nothing. My prayer is for His constant favor and He is giving it. I can feel the momentum of C3 growing again. The seats are filling up and our simple process for discipleship is coming together. Our Sunday night service is growing as well. It is amazing to see God change people's lives. Another development that is opening up, is us getting some interns from a local Bible College that have a desire to plant churches. It's looking like we will have 9 students who will come in for a few hours during the week and then back on Sunday night for our service. Also, someone stepped up to pay for the 70x20ft modular to get transported and a contractor who is helping us with the architectual plans and will advise us as well on future expansion. I am so grateful to what God is doing and am honored to be in the middle of what He is doing. Can you say FAVOR!

2 comments:

Robert (Bob) Cannon said...

Haha! I've seen that modular before. As a matter of fact, I actually live really close to it.
My name is Bob. I just went to your recent service Sunday @ 7PM. I really loved it and it inspired me. I really want to come back next Sunday :)

-The red head with the racing hat ;)

Konan Stephens said...

bob, nice! I guess Gahanna is making them get them out. Bummer for them, but blessing to us. Now for all the fun details of transplanting one of these crazy thing. Hope to see you again Sunday.