Friday, January 25, 2008

coffee and a vision from God

Tomorrow morning Gary and I are meeting with a church expansion consultant to talk about options of what we can do in our current building, on our site and when to look to purchase more land to build. It is amazing how God sent this guy to our church who does this for a living and he is willing to give us his services free of charge. We will grab some coffee and then dream of what could be.....or what we are believing WILL be. It's like I get glimpses of what is coming. God shows me just enough to keep this burning vision raging inside me. The word God dropped in my heart was "DENT". That is my passion, my dream, my purpose. To put a dent in the world for the cause of Jesus Christ! I will pursue Him and His plan for me and C3 full tilt, relentlessly with every fiber of my body, soul, mind and spirit............I'm screaming FREEDOM (Braveheart reference) in my living room right now!!......Ok....I can go to sleep now....Good night.

No comments: