Thursday, January 10, 2008

interviews

Today and tomorrow, we start the interview process for a kids director. Special thanks to Dayton Christian Life Center for the hookup on their interview process. We will revise it to fit C3.
Also, I have met recently with 3 other church planters separately in this area. I'm praying about how we can "together" make a greater impact on our community. I think it's amazing that this new wave of leaders are so open to work together, I'm going to try to set up a meeting with myself and the three others to see about brainstorming on how we can best put a "dent" in East Columbus. Being smaller has it's privileges. We can do spiritual guerrilla warfare, with smaller outreaches all over the city. I think it is all about maximizing who you are and what you can do the best.

No comments: