Tuesday, January 8, 2008

bummer


We had a Buckeyes party at C3 along with a cornhole tournament (of which my wife Keri and I won, although some still say it was rigged and that we had been taking performance enhancing drugs..) Anyway, it was heartbreaking (again) to see the Buckeyes lose another National Championship. If you would have asked me in the beginning of the year that we would be here, I would have said "no way." We were picked to finish 3rd in the Big Ten alone, but we didn't. Tressel is a great coach and has a great program in place. You gotta admit, LSU had all their seniors ready to play and I must concede that they were a better team....this year. Next year though, when our sophomores and juniors are mostly upper classmen, it will be our turn. True fans are there when their team wins and lose. O H