Friday, January 18, 2008

WOW

As I read the email today from our Ohio District Superintendent Doug Clay, who will soon be leaving for the General Treasurer at the national office, I must admit I was saddened. Sad for losing such a great leader from Ohio, but excited knowing that he will bring change on the national level. I guess my biggest concerns is that we don't go backward as a movement in Ohio. I love the current direction of healthy churches and pastors. I know that God is in control and that the right leader will be elected to take his place, and I will be praying for God's Will and not mine.

1 comment:

Dave Kidd said...

I'm right with ya man, I, too, was saddened and then committed it to God's will. Although I have not had the opportunity to know Pastor Clay well, I deeply respected his gift of vision. I would expect that to continue in Springfield.