Monday, August 11, 2008

vacation

We are halfway through our vacation and I'm having a blast just hanging with my family. It seems so hard to make room for a vacation, but I feel it is so needed. We are creating memories that we will have forever. Of which, I will constantly remind my kids of our times in Alabama. We canoed several miles together as pirates and I spent a good bit of time underwater as the daddy sea monster that eats feet. We had pontoon boat rides and were pulled in a tube behind it, as well as, catching at least 40 fish off the dock. (Actually, we probably caught the same 4 fish, 10x's) Did I mention several pints of Blue Bell Ice Cream and Milo's hamburgers? All that to say, I want to live in the moment with my family and not worry about anything but them. Life is good.

No comments: