Monday, August 4, 2008

new gym

Today, was my first day in our new LifeStyles gym in Pickerington. It is new, it is clean and it was empty......at least this morning. I heard they picked up several thousand new members. I have read as well that over 80% of those with gym memberships, use it less than once a week. Ouch. Anyway, I walked in their realizing that this is my new mission field.
Yesterday at C3, we did our once a year "tithing" message. It was followed by a 3 month tithing challenge, money back guarantee. If at the end of 3 months, you don't feel God has blessed you, we will write your check back to you, no questions asked. Last year, we had several take the challenge and were blown away by God's faithfullness to his promise. The main point was, "Your money, reveals your heart." I believe it is true that our money is one of the last areas that many believers trust God in.
- We had 26 guest cards filled out yesterday! Crazy! Granted, 6 were for a baby dedication, but still. C3 is starting to ramp up for the fall....only God knows what will happen.

No comments: