Thursday, August 7, 2008

discipline


I'm going to be real transparent here. I truly have an issue in my life. I'm usually a disciplined person, but I feel that Keri's 80yr old Grandmother, "NANNY," is conspiring with several in Ohio to hinder my Faster than the Pastor 5k race finish. I open the freezer and there are 2 tubs of some of the greatest ice cream that money can buy....and it;s only found in the south, BLUE BELL, MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP! I'm done...stick the fork in me now. Even if I keep running the whole week, I'm still guaranteed to gain between 3-5 pounds. I have some idea of who is conspiring against me, but I have no proof....yet. I will though, just give me some time! In the meantime, I'll just help myself to my 4th bowl of ice cream....this afternoon.

4 comments:

Joshua said...

4 in a single afternoon! Sheesh! I do good to eat 4 bowls of ice cream in a year! Now Shawna on the other hand...

Andy Warren said...

Konan - EAT AWAY - it's vacation...

Pastor Josh said...

My wife who is from Texas complains about the quality of ice cream in the north anytime I bring home some "blue bunny" or others... she dreams of having Blue Bell on the shelves of the walmarts and Krogers in Ohio

shawna said...

Hey, what's that Joshua saying about me?! 'sigh' He's right though...I'd be right there with ya, Konan. Enjoy some Blue Bell for me...it's awesome!