Thursday, August 28, 2008

clone wars


I took my boys to see Clone Wars the other day. We are all big Star Wars fans, from the Lego video game, to our own light sabers, to some action figures. The movie was kind of an in between from the actual films and the cartoon series. I give it an "8" and here is why. The only bummer of the whole movie was the 1 cuss word. They used DA@#. My question is why? If every kid is wanting to see it, why do you throw that into. I can't believe George Lucas films would allow it. I may be wrong, but I don't remember even 1 cuss word in the entire previous 6 films. Do they actually think 1 word is going to make the movie better or more realistic. It really just seemed stupid and simple to throw that in there. OK, I'm off my soap box. But overall was a good Star Wars movie. We immediately went home and beat each other with our plastic light sabers.

No comments: