Wednesday, August 6, 2008

outside the box


Tonight, we have and advisory board meeting to discuss some big dreams. This meeting comes on the heels of some great discussion with our Ohio Superintendent, John Wooten. I pitched an idea for future church planting that has never been done before in Ohio. I love his heart for innovation and to find new and more effective ways to expand God's Kingdom. I walked away honored to serve a leader like him and in a district like Ohio. My prayer is that God uses C3 Church to make a big DENT....and I'm just crazy enough to believe it.

7 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

OK, Now I'm Curious

Derek said...

You're curious? So am I!

Nightshade said...

Me 3.

Konan Stephens said...

Here is the dream: well, It's actually not public info until we have another meeting or two and it is approved by the presbytry. But take my word, it is exciting! Details to follow....as allowed to share.

Joshua said...

Me 4?

Anonymous said...

you are the man Konan!!

Anonymous said...

I am trying to plug my friend into your church. Can you get me your church address? He just finished Law School and loves church plants! He needs encouragement and will be a great help to your ministry! let me know! jacob.kesling@mac.com