Saturday, March 1, 2008

shooting video is hard work


I'm blown away at all the set up, to shoot a couple minute video. We literally filled a minivan with no seats almost full for what we were shooting. I remember the days when my brother Josh and I would grab a small camera bag and shoot away. This is a completely different level! Can you say JIB ARM? Where Josh works now, they have some incredible equipment. The coolest for me had to be the tele-prompter (screen you can read your lines off of) that the camera actually shoots through. We didn't use it, but it did get to drool on it. We have 4 video's down and one more to go. I fly back in at 11:30 tonight, and will be ready to preach tomorrow. We are ending two weeks on "boundaries". Tomorrow specifically, how our boundaries are our responsibility.

No comments: