Friday, March 7, 2008

down but not out

Wow do I feel like junk. I actually had to come home from work early to get in the bed, with what I'm thinking is the flu. My wife couldn't believe it when I called her and said I had to come home early to lay down. I very rarely get sick or at least very rarely admit it. I can usually "positive mental attitude" my way through it. I'm bummed because I'm missing "Firestorm" with a group of guys from C3, which is our 1st ever men's trip. Also, tomorrow I was going to do an indoor triathlon early and only miss the first session of the conference. I hope to be better by tomorrow. The triathlon is actually postponed due to weather and I hope to make it to the men's conference. Time will tell.

1 comment:

Dave Kidd said...

I pray that you get to go, Man!
I couldn't make Firestorm this year :(