Wednesday, March 5, 2008

frustration in the process #2

Anyway, as a team and/or ministry grows, so grows the problems. Many people want bigger or better, but still have to learn to lead through what they have. There will always be relationship conflicts, opportunities and problems. A problem is something, that I have NO control over. Ex. We are doing a 15,000 Easter egg hunt here in a week and a half. If it is pouring down ice and rain...that is a problem, because I can't control that. Many people though look at an "opportunity for solution" as problems, and they are not. Rather, they are a test to our leadership, attitude and determination. I have learned that as a leader, you cannot run from problems, conflict or frustration. If you do, it will eat away at your soul and you will carry unwanted stress. I have also found that when I do confront others or myself with the frustration, it wasn't near as bad of a reaction as I thought. So what's frustrating you? Deal with it NOW and move on.

No comments: