Friday, March 14, 2008

friends

It is amazing being in a room with several other leaders who are all working toward the same goal of bringing as many people as possible to Jesus. I truly enjoyed my time at L21. It is always an honor to talk with other leaders and hear their stories. I did get to eat lunch with Cornell Jordan, Dusting Hughes and Jimmy Brockaway. It always fun to get together and share stories and resources. I am excited to see a generation of leaders who gladly give what resources they have come up with or found, to each other freely. Of course in one of my sessions, I passed out a youth ministry assessment that several people already had. I had given it to another leader who had taken it and been dispersing it. We all had a good laugh! My take is, if I have anything that can help someone else be more effective in reaching people for Christ, I will gladly give it. It's all about an "abundance" mentality rather than a "scarcity" mentality.

No comments: