Tuesday, March 11, 2008

one of those days

Today I woke up with a stiff neck. You know, the kind that hurts to turn to one side. Then on my early morning commute to pick up Gary for the gym......I found out my heat in my car would not work. That is really a bummer cause we only wear shorts to get to the gym. As I'm on the machine running in place, I began to pray. "Lord, it is your car anyway, and You just let me drive it." This may sound crazy but as I was getting in my car, I put my hand on it and prayed. Ha! I had to laugh as I cranked the car and MY HEAT CAME ON! It's funny now, every time I turn that heat on, especially on those cold days, I will throw a shout out of gratefulness. It's funny how many things we take for granted. Wow! I have heat....I am so blessed!
Of course, Gary was sweating on the way back from the gym because I had the heat cranked way up! It could die tomorrow, so I want to live in the moment.
What are you taking for granted........today?

No comments: