Saturday, March 15, 2008

eggstravaganza 08


Wow! Today, I was blown away! Considering the incredibly wet fields and the 40 degree temperature, we had an incredible turnout today to our 15,000 egg, Easter Egg Hunt. We had to broom water off the parking lot to put down the inflatables and double up on a couple fields, but it still went off without a hitch. We gave away 2 bikes for every field and at least 50 other prizes for families and kids. To get a count is hard but we are estimating around 800 people. If the weather had been sunny, we could have been in trouble with the size of crowd. Our C3 team knocked the ball out of the park! It ran really smooth and we were totally cleaned both grounds and building and out of there within an hour after the event. I had parents come up and say how this was the best kids event that they have ever been to. The Lord is good! I'm so proud of my church that I can't hardly contain myself. I love being on a winning team!

No comments: