Friday, February 8, 2008

pittsburg


Today, I'm sitting in a Hampton Inn hotel room gazing at the city of Pittsburg while getting some work done. I dropped my Keri off this morning and will pick her up tonight after she has taken her "fitness instructor" test. She has been working and studying for this for a long time. It has always been her passion and I could see this coming a couple of years ago. Since I know that this is important to her, it is important to me. I remember when I crossed the line of my Ironman triathlon, it was awesome to have my wife and dad their to celebrate that victory with me. It makes the joy and accomplishment seem to intensify. I want the memories she has of this day, to include my love and support for her.

2 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

It amazes me that so many people spend so much time looking for their "ministry". Little do they know that their greatest ministry opportunity either sleeps beside them at night, or sits around their dinner table...

Scott McGillis said...

Pittsburg is spelled with an h, as in Pittsburgh. Ha
Don't let the dust settle on the bike