Monday, February 4, 2008

mother starbucks


Sorry for the same post w/no writing. I'm having some issues with my blogging host. Anyway, yesterday Keri and I woke up early and left the Bible camp and headed to New Life in Renton where my friend Troy Jones pastors. They have a great thing going. We left there and went downtown Seattle on a Pilgramage to find "Mother Starbucks." (the very first store) It is not as big as many Starbucks I have been in, but to realize that it all started here, was thought provoking. Someone had a vision of what could be and they chased it. Look at the millions of lives that are affected everyday because of 1 persons dream. I have a dream....how about you? If not, ask God to give you one.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

did you give the guy behind you some money?

Konan Stephens said...

Ha...That guy was amazingly good...but I had actually put my last $3 cash in the parking meter and had to buy my Starbucks mug on credit. But you know me Fowler, I give when I have the money and an opportunity. I had an opportunity...but no money..

Konan Stephens said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave Kidd said...

I have a dream, actually, I have a couple of dreams. This week, though, my main dream is much closer to home and I've been reminded of how important it is in relative terms.