Friday, February 22, 2008

11 years

Today, is Keri and I's 11th wedding anniversary. It's amazing how 11 years ago, we both chose each other to journey this life together. We accepted each others families, successes, failures, baggage and quirks. It has truly been an incredible journey of growth, discovery and love. I love her more now than ever before. Over the years our love has been tested and is proven. There is a deep amount of trust that grows in a healthy marriage relationship. We are a team! Now having 3 wonderful children, we are journeying as a family and doing our best to give love and discipline to our kids. We are all in this thing together, for the long haul. Several times while dropping my Keri off to run in a store, my kids will say, "don't leave mommy!" To which I reply, "I will never, ever leave your mommy. See this ring on my finger? It is my promise to your mommy and to you, that I will never leave you guys." And I mean it. I'm looking forward to the next 11 years and then the 11 past that, till death do us part.