Wednesday, February 13, 2008

making the best of every situation

Last night, my 4yr old and I drove to Canton after dinner to stay the night at my parents, so I could get up early and head to Youngstown Christian School to speak. When I woke up though, I got the call that school was cancelled.....bummer. I now will have driven 4 hours for nothing. But now I am trying to make the best of it. This morning, my grandfather, dad, my boy and I will all go get some breakfast together. Life has up's and down's, but it's how we deal with them that determines much of life. Today I will try to choose make the most of this day.

3 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

Did you move your bracelet?

Unknown said...

wow, check out dave kidd holding you accountable for complaining... go "kidd"!

ps. I took mine off. it is in my car - where I need it the most!

Konan Stephens said...

HA! Yes, I did. I tried to cop out and say.."I didn't speak any of my frustration." But was reminded by my pal Gary that we agreed writing it was the same thing. So that post cost me something.