Tuesday, February 12, 2008

continual focus


Today, our staff sat down to hammer out yet more details of getting and remaining focused. Continual focus is one of the hardest things to maintain, yet is one of the greatest contributors to success and moving forward in life. Remember the Olympic gold medal goes to the one who is great at doing 1 thing. As a church and as an individual, focus is the key to accomplishing great things in life and for God. What can I/we be the best at? Where are my strengths and weaknesses and how can I stay focused to do what I do best, with the majority of my time? I think the key is to establish clear objectives (the win), knowing in what area's we are the best at and constantly evaluating how we are doing. Then we have to protect and guard the boundaries of the focus that we have set up. Are you focused? Are you focused at home, with God, at work and in life?

No comments: