Thursday, February 28, 2008

crazy weekend

Last night, I had a great time meeting with a local church plant and their core team. I did my best to answer their questions and tried to help them think outside the box. I know for me, every time I share the C3 vision that God has planted in me, I get recharged. I would encourage you to share your vision anytime you can.
Tomorrow, I fly to DC to meet with my brother Josh to shoot some video's that will be part of our discipleship process. Instead of creating more steps in the discipleship process, we are fitting some of these teachings within our current small group discussions. So now, when a new small group starts, they will all go through the same videos, in order to have everyone on the same page and more familiar with what we believe as a church. We are going to try to shoot 6 videos in a day and a half. Time will tell. I then fly back to Ohio late Saturday night, and will be ready for Sunday morning.

No comments: