Tuesday, September 2, 2008

real life

So, my wife and I finally get all the kids in the bed so we can sit down for our weekly popcorn and Pepsi (movie) night. 15 minutes into the movie and Kali starts yelling. I go upstairs and Kali has pooped in her diaper. I changed her diaper, and as always, I put it in a plastic Walmart bag and threw it down the steps, in order to take it outside. As I threw it, it had a small hole in the bag which ripped open. My throw managed to hit the hallway wall, the rail and at least 2 steps before stopping. I know this because of the poop trail that was left behind. DISGUSTING! I had to laugh. Life is so full of circumstances like this. I have learned not to take myself too seriously.

1 comment:

Tawnya said...

LOL at your apt description of life with baby's & toddlers! I am your Dad's secretary and daughter to Vic & Diane Kelley! Pastor Dave mentioned you had a blog so I had to find you tonight and just loved this post! My husband & I have 2 sons...Nathaniel will be 8 next month & Benjamin is 2½, so I know very well not to take myself too seriously. Because the poop always comes back at ya! lol Good post, Konan!