Monday, September 1, 2008

last words

Last night I went to the hospital room in Canton Ohio to see my ailing grandmother. She has a tumor that is blocking digestion and is too frail to operate. The doctors give her only a couple of days to live. Standing there holding her hand, just seemed surreal. She said her body is in pain, but her spirit has incredible peace. Here my Nanna stands on the edge of eternity with no fear. She spoke some kind words over me and we prayed together. The Spirit of God was in that room. My grandmother began speaking in her heavenly language as I prayed. There were tears coming down my face, but they were tears of joy. I am so priveleged to have a Godly grandmother who has left me more than money can buy. She has given me a heritage and her legacy. I told her that I would see her again, but that I wouldn't be coming alone. I will spend my life to bring as many people with me as possible.

No comments: