Friday, September 19, 2008

advisory board meeting

Last night we had our monthly advisory board meeting in Donatoes back room. I just have to say, that I love our team of leaders. Personally, I feel that these board meetings need to continually be looking to the future, or dealing with obstacles we've yet to hit. I strongly feel that when board meetings gets stuck on what color to paint a room, that we are missing the point. I will continue to push hard to have us focus on the BIG picture and continued forward movement. There was an excitement in the room and we planned for continued growth. Nothing compares to God's favor! The "Dent" that God has called us to make, is already in progress.

1 comment:

Dave Kidd said...

Awesome! I like to hear of boards that are staying on the offense. Too many boards play all defense. Fix this, fix that, focusing on what has happened and not what we, or, more importantly, God wants to do and do through us in the future.