Saturday, April 26, 2008

Pick-up Pickerington


Today, I took my 2 boys and joined several others from our community to beautify our Community. We had several C3'ers who were there to serve as well. It was the perfect weather for it! The day was run by the city and was considered a success. One cool thing about this was, that while in the process to pick a date, they called me and asked what would fit our church calendar. I am totally stoked about the idea of the city calling us to help them. We are a great volunteer base for our community as we SERVE like Jesus. I think some of our C3 crew even made the paper! (I hate it when they only photograph the beautiful people...ha)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pastor Konan – I visited C3 this morning and really enjoyed your message and the atmosphere in general. Having lived across the street from the church for six years now and seeing the apparent ups and downs – there is no doubt that the Lord has his hand in this church and that he is using it to reach out to the community.

Konan Stephens said...

Thanks so much for the kind words! God is doing something and we are honored to just be a part of it. Humbled yet hungry!