Sunday, April 13, 2008

Back from Nicaragua


Wow! What a trip! We took 10 people from C3 Church to Nicaragua for 7 days to work with Kings Castle. We painted, did street ministry, spoke at a church, walked around a volcano, did a huge zip line and flew home. Today's C3 service was all about "Change Your World," and it tied in great with just coming back. We gave our people 4 opportunities to respond today with prayer, giving (a specific missions need), Clean up Community day and Soup Kitchen sign ups. We had a great response.

It is good to be back in the US, but I come back changed. Every missions trip I go on, God always changes me. I again told our people, EVERY person needs to go on at least 1 missions trip. Personally, I felt like God renewed some passion for the lost and for the things that matter eternally. These trips can at times serve as a "reality check." We saw extreme poverty, and deep spiritual hunger and passion. I have come back ready, to make a DENT for the Kingdom of God!

1 comment:

Konan Stephens said...

thanks, it is good to be back.