Friday, April 4, 2008

Nicaragua here we come


Tomorrow, we meet at the airport at 4am to fly out to Nicaragua. (I think I'll be nixing my usual morning workout..ha) Please pray for the 10 of us as we go, for God's favor and protection. It's crazy how on missions trips, I always go to give, but it seems God always does something big in me. Serving others, is not only for them, but it's for us. We look the most like Jesus when we serve. The problem is, we usually don't spend much time looking like Jesus. My challenge to our people going is that "LIFE IS A MISSIONS TRIP." If serving others in Jesus name ends when we come home, then it was just something that we did, and not who we are. So, who will you serve today?
I have no clue if I will have internet access while there, so this could be goodbye till next Saturday. Adios! (Sad, but the majority of my limited Spanish, has been taught to me by a little cartoon girl with a big head, a backpack, map and a pet monkey).......Swiper no Swiping!.......My little Kali would be so proud!

No comments: