Tuesday, April 29, 2008

currently reading

I have been asked on occasion to blog about some books I am reading. Disclaimer: Please know that I may or may not agree with every author on every issue. With that said:

- Pop goes the Church by Tim Stevens - Good book filled with some great ideas on how the church can use pop culture to reveal the message of Jesus Christ. Decent read and I love his last name!

- Ladder Focus by Sam Chand and Gerald Brooks - I'm only halfway right now, but am getting some great brain food for how to cast and maintain vision. Dr. Chand is a personal friend of the family and is an amazing thinker and leader.

- Organic Church by Neil Cole - He has some great thoughts and a different way to view church.

- Also, I have been loving listening to the "Bible Experience" on my ipod. It's the Bible with all the sound effects in the background that is read by some Hollywood stars with great voices. At least that is what I was told.

No comments: