Tuesday, October 9, 2007

thefts


Last night, again one of the cars down the street got some stuff stolen from it. Usually CD's, sunglasses and some spare change have been all that has been stolen. I really doubt that the thieves are professionals, becuase they have never stolen any radio's or even cars. It's funny, they even got in my mom's car, but left her "Gaither" CD's sitting on the front seat. They are the one's missing out! Anyway the kicker is this, all the cars that have had things stolen, have been UNLOCKED.

Thinking this morning about how well locked my heart and mind are from the enemy of my soul who want to steal from me. Maybe the question is, "what am I doing to ensure that I don't fail or fall?" It's not that I plan to fail, but do I plan NOT TO? What measures have I taken to ensure it? Also, there are probably alot of people who haven't failed (morally, spiritually, with integrity) only because they haven't had the opportunity. My prayer is that God helps me to "guard my heart, for it is the wellspring of my life."

3 comments:

Jeff Kennedy said...

Good word Konan! I am looking forward to having you at the MI Youth Convention. Way to go also on your recent competition!

Konan Stephens said...

Thanks man!

Anonymous said...

wow! that was such a cool post. i gotta think more about how susceptible I am to the enemy's thievery. Do I have alarms going off warning him? Do I have "the Club" guarding my heart?

thanks this really challenged me further today!

TJ Reid