Thursday, October 25, 2007

Dutch Brothers


I almost forgot I had snapped this picture while in Oregon of a new coffee company that is quickly growing on the West Coast. Which usually means, it will hit Ohio in about 3-5 years...ha! I had a cup on the way to the airport and it was decent. We actually went out of our way driving so that I could try this "new" brand of coffee. Usually when I travel, I want to go to, or eat at places that are NEW or that I've never tried. I love to try new things and experience all that I can, any chance I get. I'm trying to teach this to my kids this, but they are not as eager. In fact there have been times (while laughing) I have almost forced something into their mouths only for them to smile and ask for more. Why is that? Is it fear of the unknown or leaving our comfort zone? I think many times when God is trying to get us out of our comfort zone to experience more of life or to accomplish His work, we run back to the familiar. What are you missing out on because you are afraid to try.....or be obedient?

No comments: