Sunday, October 7, 2007

A good day

Sunday was a good day! We had a good crowd, took an offering for some other church planters (Adam/Jenna Long), baptised 3 and pushed missions. I always get a big kick out of the fact of how God blesses our church financially every time we take an offering for someone else. In fact I once encouraged a Pastor who's church was struggling, to take take an offering and give it away! I remember when we started we did the same thing and God blessed us huge, just as He did today.
We also announced the 3rd service and our people were excited. This excitement builds momentum and we are going to do our best to keep this momentum going to continue C3's growth. We are all truly honored to be a part of what God is doing.

Keri and I watched Akeela and the Bee tonight for our "in house" date night......I never thought I would be crying while watching a movie about a spelling bee.

4 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

Sunday was a great day! My wife and I had the privilege to minister in the AM and PM services at Jackson First Assembly. During the afternoon we watched a DVD on the history of the church. I did notice a picture of a guy, who was singing and playing music with his family, that looked very familiar! hmmm

Andy Warren said...

Big baby!

We bought 'Facing the Giants' for Gabriel to watch...cried again...and I've seen it a few times...excited for you guys as you launch 3 services...praying for you often

Ray said...

I came yesterday to visit your church with my friend Stephanie Elliot, and I wanted to tell you what a wonderful time I had! You have an amazing church, and I loved the service!
If Stephanie gets a community group started on her college's campus, I will definitely come as often as I can. If I can find an apartment closer to Pickerington, I would love to be a member of your church. I was really interested in learning more about the mission trip you plan on taking next year, but I know I won't be able to come to another service any time soon, so can you send me some more information?
Thanks!

-Ray

Konan Stephens said...

Dave, I hope that church is dong well!

Andy, thanks bro.

Ray, we were honored to have you Sunday.....I will try to get you the Nicaragua info.