Wednesday, October 31, 2007

siezing an opportunity

Yesterday, I spoke again at Dayton CLC's youth ministry and was there for the passing of the mantle from one YP to another. It was cool to share that experience with my good friend Andy Warren. I also got to spend an hour with Stan Tharp which is always beneficial. He is a mentor of mine and I appreciate any time that I can get with him. One of my core values is to "chase mentors". Tomorrow I get to pick up Mark Batterson (incredible church planter from DC) from the airport and sit down over a cup of coffee with my team present as well. He is flying in to do our church planters review through our district office. You can best I will have a ton of questions and I won't be doing much talking. We never learn when we are the one's talking. Anyway, I look forward to hanging with him and downloading some of his experiences as a church planter.

No comments: