Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Oregon Youth Convention

Tomorrow bright and early, I am flying out to "Duck Country", Oregon Ducks that is. It's always a privelege to be asked to come and minister. For me, I feel it keeps me fresh. To get out of my little world and rub shoulders with others who sharpen me. I always go with the intent to give and to serve, but I always come back full and blessed. This will be a crazy weekend speaking 3 main sessions and a breakout at the convention, flying in at 11:30pm on Saturday and then speaking 2 services here on Sunday. I feel like I'm the District Youth Director again. I'm praying for God to move huge.
Side note: I used to get real nervous before I spoke, but now I've come to the fact that I'm just the servant. I will pray, study and prepare, but the results are up to God. Once I grasped that, it really took the pressure of me and I enjoy life and ministry so much more.

No comments: