Thursday, January 11, 2007

your view 2

How you explain situations and events to yourself will determine how helpless or energized you become. I like to look at problems as "opportunities for solutions". I mean Jesus needed problems to show His power and to do miracles. Personally, I try to see life's issues as challenges to how big I am on the inside. Of course sometimes it takes me a while to arrive there, after all of my complaining of "why me". (Just being honest) But in the back of my head, I always know that God is bigger than anything that life, myself or people can throw at me. It also helps to know to that I have never faced a problem yet, that I didn't make it to the other side. How do you see your life, problems and situations? Do you need to make any changes?

4 comments:

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

Konan! I'm so glad I found this blog!
I'm Erin Freshour. We've met a few times at Heartland during camp and in one of the first meetings of C3. I was there with my good friend Stephen. Anyway, when reading this blog I thought of Veggie Tales when Junior Asparagus sings "God is Bigger than the Boogie Man" I just thought I'd share that. ;)
Have a good one.
<3

Konan Stephens said...

Awesome! Great to hear from you. Stephen is still apart of the our church.
Anyway, I hope you are doing well, and it is true that God is Bigger.
I am a veggie tale fan myself

Konan Stephens said...

Also, i must have deleted a comment. If it was yours..my bad. I'm still not sure how it happened. Anyway, have a great day.