Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Jack Bauer


I don't know about you, but i look forward to Monday nights at 9pm. That is the time that 24 hits my TV screen. My heart rate literally goes up 20 beats per minute because the show is just so flat out intense. One of the things I like is how Jack Bauer is always on a mission. For him, it never stops. Every minute of every day, he is on a mission to save the his country. His loyalty is continually challenged, but he remains true to what this country stands for.
I believe that I am on a mission, every minute of every day, to save those who don't know Christ. I have important information that can change the course of history. Am I doing all that I can for the cause of Jesus Christ? Am I living my mission to the best of my ability? Are you?

No comments: