Sunday, February 1, 2009

3 services

Well, we did it. At least for the first week. We launched 3 Sunday morning services and pulled it off as a team. It's amazing how moving a few chairs out, having more space and changing to different times can change the room dynamics. Also, we actually started on time instead of the 5 minutes late like usual. Our 9am and 10:30 services were pretty full and our noon service was about half full. (or half empty...but I'm an optimist..lol) Our services go 1hr and 10min, which left 20 minutes for transition which seemed to work well. It will take me a couple weeks to adjust to the drain of doing 3 in a row as I definitely feel it. I am very proud of our team that stepped up and pulled this off without missing a beat. Now the challenge will be keeping up the pace, but I believe in our people!
PS - This week we go live with our new and improved website www.myC3church.com (thanks to http://theinternetprofessional.com)

No comments: