Monday, February 23, 2009

directed

So Sunday after church, we went to our family restaurant, CiCi's pizza. It feels good that when I walk through the door, the workers automatically throw my special "BBQ/pineapple/chicken pizza in the oven. It was good to see the former manager back....a guy whom I haven't seen in a couple months. At the end of our meal I went to ask for change to leave a tip, and the manager asks me for a favor. He asked if I would go to the store and buy him 3 big bags of drinking straws. (not something I get asked everyday) Funny thing was, I felt I should do it. Driving down the road, I'm laughing. I get to the store and see a worker there whom we helped last year financially when they were in need. I wanted to talk to her but she was behind a desk far from the register. Suddenly 3 people switch places and she waves me over to her register and we had a conversation. I walked out of there and realized that God just used me and it took a manager asking me to go get straws to do it. You never know.

No comments: