Saturday, February 21, 2009

12 years

Tomorrow, Keri and I will celebrate 12 years of marriage. I am more in love with my wife today than I have ever been. We just had an amazing weekend away (Thanks mom and dad for watching your kids). Keri is the love of my life and my best friend on the planet. I am blessed beyond measure! God has given me an amazing wife, 3 wonderful kids and a house with a big backyard. We have 2 vehicles that run and have more "stuff" than any one family should have. I am rich beyond money! I am so grateful to God for all that He has given me. May I never forget how blessed I am.

2 comments:

Denny Oates said...

Congratulations on your Anniversary
Truly is so amazing at the thought that before we ever met, God had choosen that special one.

Konan Stephens said...

sure is.