Wednesday, February 18, 2009

overly optimistic

I'm not sure if it is a strength or a weakness, but I've been told and sometimes can see glimpses that I am "overly" optimistic. I guess it's good because what others see as problems, I only see as small obstacles. On the other side of that coin, sometimes I may give too much hope or believe in someone too much. At times I also tend to be blinded by looking past potential serious threats. I'm so glad for teammates who at times may see a clearer picture of reality. We are learning how to guard each other and fill in the others gaps. That's what makes a team a team. It's funny, at times I will make public one of my weaknesses to one of our staff, and they are never surprised. Stay in your strengths and allow others to fill in your weaknesses.... and I'm very optimistic about that.

No comments: