Friday, January 30, 2009

checked

I'm so glad that I have a God that leads me and keeps me from making big mistakes.......when I ask for His guidance. (mental note...always ask God!) This week, my wife and I have been looking for a minivan (Honda Odyssey) to purchase. We never make spontaneous purchases, so we know how much we have and how much we need to finance. Keri spent a lot of time searching on line and found exactly what we (OK she) was looking for, at a really good price.......on a NY dealership lot. She called a bunch of times to get all the info. We were about to leave and drive all night, buy the van and suddenly I get this check in my gut that this was a bad decision. I was trying to decipher whether it was God or bad pizza, so I slept on it. The next day, I still couldn't shake it so we didn't go. My wife was so bummed but kind of felt the same way. Come to find out after some research another car dealer in another state supposedly had the same van (same vin # & pic) as this dealer in the Bronx. Hmmmm. I'm so glad as believers we are led by the God. He saved us about 18 hours in a van.

No comments: