Friday, August 10, 2007

Leakage


Today at 5:38am, Gary and I went for a very long run. After an hour and a half, I began to hear squishing sound from my friends shoes next to me. I have never seen a man sweat like this. You would have thought this joker had jumped in a lake. It was so bad, that while running next to him, I began to get sprinkled on my legs. I finally realized that it was coming off my buddy Gary's shoes, shorts and shirts. And I began thinking that we all leak! We leak who we are on all of those around us. We leak what is inside of us. Whether it is good or bad, positive or poison. I also realized that if I don't like what someone is leaking on me, then I can move. On the other side of the coin, I can be intentional at surrounding myself with those who will leak wisdom, positive attitudes and big dreams on me. While at the same time changing what I leak on others. Everyone leaks... so make the best of it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this has to be one of the best blogs I have ever read. not just because it mentions me...